Welcome to Andrea's Creative Quests. It is my hope that this will be a place that I am able to share the treasures which arethe results of my adventures in ART. I desire to be able to showcase my creations, keep myself motivated to create, and inspire others to embark on their own ARTistic adventures.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to my friends and family.

I hope that this update finds you all well and happy!

I know that I have been absent for quite a while, please forgive the extended absence.  So much has happened in the time that has passed.  Most importantly is that my spirits have lifted and my interest in being creative has begun to fill my heart and mind.

Our family is now independently demonstrating items available through Stampin' Up! If you are looking for some quality crafting supplies, please visit our website at http://bennetts.stampinup.net .   Very soon I will be adding photos of projects that I have completed, and possibly some tutorial videos.

Again, I want to wish you a very Happy Easter.  I pray that you are spending the day with loved ones, whether they be the family that you were born into or one that you have chosen.

Until next time - I plan to be in touch at least once a week!

Andrea

1 comment:

Emily Rog said...

Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
1634540780675-8