Welcome to Andrea's Creative Quests. It is my hope that this will be a place that I am able to share the treasures which arethe results of my adventures in ART. I desire to be able to showcase my creations, keep myself motivated to create, and inspire others to embark on their own ARTistic adventures.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Andrea's Creative Quests.  It is my hope that this will be a place that I am able to share the treasures which are the results of my adventures in ART.  I desire to be able to showcase my creations, keep myself motivated to create, and inspire others to embark on their own ARTistic adventures.


I am passionate about ART.  Unfortunately, ART is rarely given the priority in my life that it deserves.  It is my hope that this will change for the better, and soon.


My ARTistic passions run across many mediums.  When I allow it, my ART can take on a life of its own.  There is nothing more amazing than when the fetters of inactivity fall off, and new buds of inspiration begin to blossom.  Not simply a lone idea, but many. 


Finally, I look foward to meeting new people and building friendships across the miles, and around the world.

{{Hugs}}
Andrea

No comments: