Welcome to Andrea's Creative Quests. It is my hope that this will be a place that I am able to share the treasures which arethe results of my adventures in ART. I desire to be able to showcase my creations, keep myself motivated to create, and inspire others to embark on their own ARTistic adventures.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chance drawing!


Here's the deal; My youngest daughter, Sheridan, has been invited to compete in The Miss Palm Springs Pageant, the 7-9 age group.  To compete, Sheridan must raise $625 in sponsor donations.  Normally, this would be no problem, as I would have had Sheridan out talking to businesses and fundraising.  However, due to the injury I suffered in January of last year, I am unable to get around without assistance, let alone drive around town to multiple businessses.
So, since you can't keep a good woman down, I am getting creative - pun intended! lol!I am asking friends and family to please donate to help Sheridan reach her goal of $625, and compete in the Miss Palm Springs Pageant.  When donations reach $50, I will have Sheridan draw one name from those who have donated.  The winner will get to choose 1 prize from the 2 offered.  When donations reach $75, I will draw for the remaining prize. 
Now who wants to know what the prizes are?  Of course everyone does, right?  The two prizes are as follows: 1) Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge 2) Handmade beaded necklace, bracelet and earrings set.
Finally, use the link below to make your donation .  Remember, any size donation will qualify you to participate in the chance drawing!  Thank you all soo much!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying for a week now to donate to your wonderful daughter but when I click on the donate tab it doesn't do anything.