Welcome to Andrea's Creative Quests. It is my hope that this will be a place that I am able to share the treasures which arethe results of my adventures in ART. I desire to be able to showcase my creations, keep myself motivated to create, and inspire others to embark on their own ARTistic adventures.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update on my Pageant Princess!









I realize that it has been a while since my last post.  I am sorry, but as I am certain that many of you can attest to, life can get in the way!  My youngest participated in the Miss Jr. Pre-Teen Palm Springs Pageant.  She is the 4th runner up to the "crown" in her age division.  I am just pleased that she saw the day through.  Before practice the morning of the pageant, she broke down in tears, quiet upset that she was too nervous to participate.  After a quick pep-talk and seeing a walk-through, she agreed to give it a try.  I agreed that if it was too much, then we she would have given it her best, and we would go home.
Her bravery paid off. While being named 4th runner up to the crown, she was named Miss Photogenic in the 7-9 year old range. The last picture is, well, Sheridan just being Sheridan!


No comments: